Sunday 1 February 2009

Fred in December

I seem to be taking the photos much much faster than I'm posting them (nothing unusual there) but Im trying to stay on top of it this year, so here's some from December in bulk.






pretty girl - first thing Fred does is check out her shoes (you get that from your father). second thing he does is lift up her skirt (seriously) and have a look.

wow





apologies for the Batman-esque inner-outer wear (this is what happens when Dave does the dressing). This here is the result of me turning my back for a few minutes whilst I was carefully sorting through my clothes for charity. They end up down two flights of stairs under a giggling 2 year old.









popcorn : Evidence of God

1 comment:

Geordy and Pete said...

Fred you look so big!
can't wait to see you again in australia.
we will do beach time
x