Wednesday 29 April 2009

Rocco: March and April 2009

In a vague attempt to keep this blog up-to-date, I've decided that at the end of each month, I'm going to try do a post of that month's unused photos of the boys. Hopefully this will slow the growth of my already huge backlog. I exist in a dangerous world of cute babies, an awesome camera and no self-control.

These first 10 or so pictures were taken by Aunty Rach on her visit. I realise they some may already have seen them on Facebook, but I take pride from the fact that I have numerous (well, 2 at least) people who read this site and don't have a facebook profile, and that these brave few do not deserve to be denied cute Rocco pics. So without further ado: Rocco in March and April 2009.



































8 comments:

Beth said...

GLORIOUSLY CHUBBY LEGS!!
Seriously...I am going to eat him.

Geordy and Pete said...

beautiful chubba bubba
does he love the jolly jumper?

Anonymous said...

YAY.... lots of photos, and yes my facebook use is limited as it is banned at work.
Hows Rocco going with the crawling/standing... walking?? :)
xlivvy

Anonymous said...

he LOVEs the jolly jumper. Fred didn't like it much at all. (a shininy example of their personalities i think)
xxh

Anonymous said...

Ahh! Keep the photos coming. What a little star - i am sure he poses for the camera. I'll soon get a cuddle.
xxNanaSue

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics. I like the cubby legs the best. so squishy and cute!
xx al&al

Anonymous said...

oh my god... stop it... stop it... too cute... too much.... you are making me clucky!! ME! The unclucky one.... ahhhhhh too cute. V xxxxxxx

Me said...

oh those chubby baby legs are the bestest!! L ;-)